The Conn. Hill Ride is cancelled this year!
- A great course which features 5.5 miles of dirt roads per lap and a big climb that you will need your granny gear for. This was imagined as a preparation for Battenkill. Come enjoy Connecticut Hill and get your legs ready!
- Date: Saturday, March 24th, 2012
- Start Time: 10:30 AM
- Meeting Location: 105 Bank Street #2, Newfield, NY (home of Bob Nunnink, promoter)
- Cost: $5 per person paid at the event
- Every rider must have a 2012 USA Cycling License and sign a USA Cycling waiver before being allowed to participate
- Cost includes Chili and Beer after the event!
- If inclement weather becomes a factor, check this web page for details on whether the event will still be held. Unless it is really bad or the roads are unsafe, we will ride!
Elevation Gain (Lap)
Online Route Views
Bike Computer Downloads
- Course - 22.15 miles per lap
- Neutral Roll-out to Start - .55 miles (to left on Shaffer Road)
- "A" Group will do 2 Laps, "B" will do 1 Lap
(Below in Attachments
Start and Finish
- Start after left on Shaffer Road
- Finish at exit of Newfield Covered Bridge